But for those of you with curly hair, you'll probably have problems to make it really look good. Having curly hair can be both a blessing and a hassle. When your curls look good, they really look good. But all it takes is a slight change of weather and you've got frizz problems!
Some hair tips for those who have curly hair
* Better use alcohol-free hair care products. Curly hair is naturally more fragile and dry than straight hair. Products that contain alcohol dry out your hair, and you want to avoid these products if your hair is curly.here
* Use shampoo at least once a week to avoid greasy hair and a build up of products, but if you shampoo too often this will dry our your hair and leave it frizzy.
* Use a moisturizing shampoo to help hydrate the scalp.
* Comb some conditioner through your hair before shampooing.
* On non-shampooing days, rinse your hair with warm water, apply conditioner and rinse well. This will give you clean hair, without stripping away the protective oils.
* Other ways to control frizz - use some leave-in conditioning products, or anti-frizz hair serums.
* DO NOT use a brush on your curly hair. Use a widetoothed comb or your fingers to detangle your curls.
* Always comb the conditioner through your hair when washing it. This will help evenly spread the conditioner from root to end. Detangle your hair before rinsing out the conditioner.
* To control frizzy hair, use an anti-frizz serum to smooth the frizz, add shine and condition your hair. Most serums contain silicone which sits on top of the hair shaft and protects hair from heat.
And if u need some inspiration for short curly hair, try one of this celebrity hairstyles…
Sensational Marilyn Monroe look
for the sexy cool...
the Classic Elegant look
All images source from BeautyRiot.com