- Add texture and layer to your hair in order to looks higher...or we can say to make your face looks ovale
- give some highlites touch for the slimmer effects
- you can choose bob hair cut, but make sure the type of bob that suits your face shape, for the rectangle face you can try chin length bob, for round face, avoid over volumed at the side of your face
- dont try to pick too short or too long hair cut
- over volume hairstyle, or too much curls, those kind of hairstyles make your face looks wider
- avoid the sharp cut at the end of your hair...