Friday, January 4, 2008

Oriental Hairstyles


Oriental girls always have a really fine charm with their innocent look which is some times turns to the sexy look..well one of my favorite oriental celeb is Gong Li.. she have such appeal that attract every body who see her.. Zhang Ziyi is my favorite actress since she did great job for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon movie..
Actually there a lot of Japanese and Korean celebrities with refreshing faces, and you'll never get bored to see them...usually they like to change their hairstyles..weather with cute curls, or their eclectic hair color..they really like messy styles too... here's some of the pictures...

Japanese Actresses



Korean Actresses





3 comments:

99 said...

I liked your blog. It´s completely out of the ordinary.
Famed you too.

Anonymous said...

Atique, I'm one of those oriental girls that have long thick curly hair, while my sister has the long very straight hair.

Go figure.

Darlyn said...

how about my long curly hair style?

 

©2009 Girl HairStyles | by TNB